Job Opening For IT Information Security Advisor in IBM
Key services offered include:
Command Center Services (includes remote monitoring of servers located worldwide from India, Security operations and network operations), Server Systems Management, IT Security Services, IT Service Desk, Service Management & Project Management/ Transition Services.
- IT Information Security Advisor
- Total years of experience- 9-11 years
The Information Security Advisor should be an information security professional and have good demonstrable experience in the following areas:
• An in depth understanding of information security, IBM security policies, security policies and standards for logical and physical security implementations.
• At least three years information security experience at managerial level.
• A good understanding of the information security control measures as defined in ISO27001.
• A working knowledge of risk assessment as it is applied to information security.
• The ability to perform, manage and run information security audits.
• A sound understanding of security architecture, firewall policy and configuration.
• Account management skills.
• Commercial experience and skills.
• Ability to deal with all levels of IBM and Account management.
• Good Personal communications and inter-personal skills.
A member of the Global Security Team, the role of the Information Security Officer, as principal security adviser to the Delivery Project Executive, is to:
• Provide consultation and security focus to the account’s regional management through the provision of advice, guidance, strategic planning and project management.
• Provide an interface with the customer security officers.
• Provide a focal point for information security knowledge and security activities.
• Take responsibility for the end-to-end security of the business process, managing, assessing and initiating the implementation of all information security controls.
• Remain independent and report directly to the Delivery Executive and Global Security Officer.
• Manage specific contract growth/account opportunities using proven account management skills.
Job Location- Bangalore, INDIA
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 6 years experience in Security and Compliance Tools
- English: Fluent
How To Apply
Register on IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About The Company:
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become "smarter" as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. This includes working with organizations and governments to build systems that improve traffic congestion, availability of clean water, and the health and safety of populations. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 18th year of patent leadership. IBM Research has received recognition beyond any commercial technology research organization and is home to 5 Nobel Laureates, 9 US National Medals of Technology, 5 US National Medals of Science, 6 Turing Awards, and 10 Inductees in US Inventors Hall of Fame.