Job Opening For Senior Information Security Analyst In Intuit
Come join Intuit as part of the Security team as an Information Security Engineer. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business. We are looking for an experienced engineer who will work in a team of highly technical security engineers to help protect and defend Intuit's brand, customers, shareholders and employees from known and emerging threats while enabling the business for growth and innovation. Successful candidate will be customer-oriented, results-driven and passionate about building great products used by millions of people.
- Participate in security and threat response investigations in complex cases involving log analysis, forensics, problem solving and a strong background in network, systems and attack taxonomy
- Review cyber intelligence and threat data from internal and external sources to develop in-depth analysis and threat assessments for company networks.
- Analyze and evaluate network, system, and security events to determine whether an incident has occurred and taking appropriate response actions.
- Summarize findings and recommended corrective measures
- Strong English knowledge both verbal and written communication is a must
- Advises leadership of the technical and business risks of identified exposures
- Implement changes to procedures and systems to enhance data systems security
- Develops, researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities
- Identify and determine causes of security incidents, and recommend corrective actions to ensure brand security
- 3+ years experience in incident response, security engineering, forensics, network security, network engineering and/or software development.
- UNIX/Linux systems administration and/or network administration background in addition to security expertise.
- Demonstrated programming skills in one or more of: Python, Perl, Ruby, Java, C
- Strong troubleshooting skills required.
- Experience in incident response or virtual machine forensics in cloud environments a major plus
- IT security certifications (CISA, CISM, CISSP, OSCP, OSCE, GIAC) is a plus
- Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Security operations and design experience with firewalls, IDS/IPS, SEIM platforms
- An understanding of team software development in an Agile environment a plus
Location: Bangalore, INDIA
Click Here to Apply
About this company
Intuit has driven its expansion strategy from out-of-the-box software to connected services with almost 65 percent of revenue and a five-year SaaS compound annual growth rate of 27 percent. We started small in 1983 with Quicken personal finance software. Now in our third decade, our revenue tops $4 billion, and Intuit is recognized as one of America's most-admired software company with a full suite of customer-driven innovations. And, you'll discover an award-winning culture and entrepreneurial atmosphere, as we strive to be a "Best Employer" year-over-year.
From our flagship products – Quicken, QuickBooks & TurboTax – to Mint.com, our end-to-end solutions stand as testament to our commitment to revolutionize the way millions of people manage small businesses, payroll, accounting, and personal finance. Our products and services assist customers in North America, Asia, Europe and Australia, with offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India, and Singapore.