Job Opening In Accenture For Mobile Security and Encryption Accenture
• Responsible for managing and leading System, IDAM, Cloud and Mobile Security standards team
• Mentoring and driving the team to deliver security standards as per IS Standards Management Process o Information Security Standards Management for new/emerging and existing technologies o Develop, publish and communicate IS standards for new/emerging and existing technologies based upon Technology Analysis (analyzing risk with the technology product/solution and designing security controls to mitigate/minimize the impact of the risk) o On a regular basis review the security technology standards for its relevance to changing technology landscape and Accenture policies.
• Work with the technology teams inside Accenture to test the identified changes. Document the updates and communicate.
• Monitor the industry for emerging technologies and technologies not in use at Accenture. Research the technologies and the industry space and provides analysis/POV.
• Engage with various teams in Accenture on projects, implementing new infrastructure technologies and services.
• For the technologies in operation, look across them for synergies and potential new gaps • Analyzes the technology and business requirements from a security perspective. Provide security requirements/inputs.
• Provide the 18 month view on updates to the security-impacting technologies
• Develop and publish standards for Cloud computing and assist in developing policies for Cloud computing in Accenture • Provide security engineering design, implementation and test support for Cloud computing infrastructure and cloud based solutions.
Graduate in any discipline
Click here to Apply
About The Company
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 275,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013.