Ethical Hackers Wanted For Outpost24
Outpost24, a world leading IT Security company within Vulnerability Management with local Sales Representatives/Partners in more than 30 countries and headquarters in Karlskrona/Sweden and Amsterdam/The Netherlands, needs to expand its technical team in Amsterdam, Karlskrona, Madrid or Copenhagen. Outpost24 is looking for enthusiastic security professionals to expand in both Vulnerability Management and Penetration Testing. We want people with a “hacker” mentality that seek to understand every detail about a system or program.
We are looking for dedicated security testers, who view security as a personal interest as well as a day job. We expect our future colleagues to enjoy following security related news and exploring new threats and trends in the security landscape.
Candidates should be passionate about security testing and should enjoy diving into new topics.
We offer a free working environment where you can develop and hone your skills with very dedicated team members.
Candidates must be inquisitive, critical, assertive and very capable on a technical level. You are expected to be capable of investigating the security level of an organization, to communicate clearly and explain how it’s security level can be improved and what measures are more or less effective at attaining this. In most cases this revolves around actual operational security and less about demands based on law and regulations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates are expected to Work delivery with a high quality. We do consider highly developed technical skills as important as a diploma, a degree is not mandatory if you can show the excellence.
- Treat all details about our customers’ systems as confidential
- Ability to translate security topics and details into commercial/business interests
- Have a good to excellent understanding of one or more OS platform
- Basic to excellent understanding of web application platforms
- Have a good knowledge of the English language, both speaking and writing
- Relevant certifications and/or experience in IT Security sector, possibly as a network or system administrator or web developer, is a plus
- Some experience in management, project management, planning and leading a team
- Strong presentational and communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Team-work mentality
About the positions
- Competitive Salary
- Certification and continued skill development
- Security conference attendance
- High-performing, international environment
- Full time
- Flexible Start date
Amsterdam, Karlskrona, Madrid, Copenhagen
How to apply ?
If you find the job interesting, please send your Cover letter and CV with a subject “ Ethical Hacker ” to Mikael Lagström” , [email protected], before 16 october
Please visit our website for more information: www.outpost24.com.