Job Opening For Security Consultant - Penetration Testing Services
As an Information Security Consultant in the ITRA Team you will conduct Web application security reviews, External and Internal vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, Configuration reviews, support ISO 27001 and IT General audits, and support the team lead to meet overall security assurance goals and client requirements.
Location: Trivandrum, INDIA
- Execute Network vulnerability assessments, attack and penetration testing and web application security reviews, network device configuration reviews, OS/DB security reviews.
- Prepare detailed review reports.
- Support the team in updating their skill and knowledge.
- Develop and test exploits which will be used for Attack and Penetration testing
- Develop advanced custom security scanning tools / customize the existing tools
- Use of various security tools and methodologies
- Interface with both external internal clients
- Manage task allocation, ensuring quality of the deliverables in line with industry standards and best practices.
- Should be a good team player.
- Should interface with internal and external clients
- Should come up with innovative and smart ways of doing work, without compromising on quality
- Should prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Should be capable of leading and guiding junior resources.
- MCA/Bachelors in Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent /BCA
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, Basic Concepts of OSI layer and protocols, Basic knowledge of networking and security concepts, Knowledge of OS (Windows / Linux).
- Knowledge in Scripting - Perl / Bash
- Knowledge on tools like Nessus, BackTrack etc. is a definite plus
- Familiar with OWASP and Secure SDLC standards
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Knowledge virtualization security solutions and tools
- In- depth Knowledge TCP/IP, Network Security and application security
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure, security devices, OS, Databases etc.
- Good understanding of networking protocols and application communications
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good Presentation and customer interaction skills
- Good analytical capability
- Should be able to deliver and work with challenges in the market
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse group of clients and internal teams
- Preferred certifications : CISSP, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, CEH
About The Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
EY material on this page has been prepared for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon as accounting, tax, or other professional advice. Please refer to your advisors for specific advice.