Intel Security Is Looking For Sr Information Security Analyst Apply Now
The positions are located in the McAfee Global Security Services department and the employee will be a member of the Security Response Team which handles computer incident response for the organization.
· Serve on a team who manages, triages and responds to the organization’s cyber security incidents.
· Familiarized with the organization’s SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) application along with a variety of other security related applications. He or she will use these applications on a daily basis to accomplish their duties.
· Investigating and analyzing security incidents and interfacing with internal/external parties involved while maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
· Familiarized themselves with industry best practices and follows on a daily basis when handling sensitive information.
Applicants will need to have either a 4 year College Degree from an accredited university in a related field (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, etc) or equivalent work experience.
At least one of the following:
- Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering using software like IDA Pro, WinDBG, SysInternals etc. AND experience with programming languages such as Python, Perl, SQL, etc.
- Penetration Testing using a variety of open and closed source tools (Beef, Metasploit, Core Impact, etc) AND Application/Network Security solid knowledge
- Incident Response and Handling following standards such GIAC, NIST, ISO, etc.
- Sys Admin and Scripting abilities with tools such as AD, IPS, SIEM, AV Platforms
All of the following
- The proven ability to learn more in the field of IT Security and the ability to adapt to new challenges
- Solid communication abilities both orally and written
- Previous Experience in SOC’s like infrastructure or Clearance Required Structure
- Any security related training and/or certifications such as CompTIA (Security ) , GIAC Certifications (GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GPEN, GCWIN, GREM, GCFE, GCFA), ISC² (CISSP), EC-Council (CEH, CHFI, CSA, CIH) etc.
Intel Security - MIC-IN-Karnataka MIC-Bangalore BEC MIC, INDIA
About this company
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. McAfee delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that help secure systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world, allowing users to safely connect to the Internet, browse and shop the Web more securely. Backed by its unrivaled Global Threat Intelligence, McAfee creates innovative products that empower home users, businesses, the public sector and service providers by enabling them to prove compliance with regulations, protect data, prevent disruptions, identify vulnerabilities, and continuously monitor and improve their security. McAfee is relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe.