Jobs Opening For Senior Cyber Security Analyst In IBM.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Senior Cyber Security Analyst who would be leading a team of Analysts/specialists, at Security Operations Center for rapidly detecting and responding to security threats and in providing actionable and insightful risk and threat information to senior management.
- In performing the job duties, Cyber Security analysts assess and mitigate risk while enhancing system security. They are typically responsible for identifying and patching any security weaknesses they may find and making recommendations for security hardware and software.
- The Analyst is often tasked with establishing information security policies and procedures, as well as reviewing violations to help prevent future occurrences. Cyber Security analysts have to regulate access to computer files, develop firewalls, perform risk assessments and test data processing systems to verify security measures.
6-10 years experience in IT security with a focus on computer incident response, malicious code/exploits, anti-virus, etc.
- Knowledge of SIEM tools (preferably Splunk).
- Scripting skills (BASH, Python, PERL).
- Familiar with Windows exploits, malware and malicious code trends.
- Demonstrate good customer service, communications using English, and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrate interest and knowledge in learning of security trends and malware analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Cyber Security
- English: Fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About The Company:
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become "smarter" as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. This includes working with organizations and governments to build systems that improve traffic congestion, availability of clean water, and the health and safety of populations.