Jobs In Cognizant Technology For Cyber Security Expert Apply Now
Cyber Security Manager
Cognizant Technology Solutions -
Cyber Security Lead – Security Architecture & Engineering, Incident Response, Investigations
Cognizant requires a Sr. Cyber Security Manager to expand and manage the Cyber Security Infrastructure and Application Security functions for a specific healthcare customer. The individual will be responsible for management and oversight of infrastructure and application security initiatives regionally across Cognizant Technology Solutions. This manager will be responsible for managing and executing the strategies for data protection, application security, identity and access management, and threat and vulnerability management for a specific healthcare customer. The manager will execute on programs, drive enhancements and strategic initiatives, and track projects.
• Serve as a leader for a specific Healthcare account for Cyber Security, spanning across all functions of an account security organization including, Cyber Security, Application Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Operations Management, and Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
• Ensures the execution of Cognizant and customer Cyber Security standards and procedures
• Lead penetration testing, application and network vulnerability assessments
• Leads the design and implementation of technical security safeguard architecture
• Works with infrastructure teams to expand and manage the vulnerability management program
• Works closely with infrastructure and application owners to drive security into their respective lifecycles
• Serves as a subject matter expert for a specific Healthcare account for all Cyber related infrastructure
• Ensures that execution of secure SDLC.
• Manages the Application Security program establishing standards, manages the static and dynamic scanning infrastructure, ensures that assessment programs are completed and exercises governance over break management
• Ensures that developers have the required infrastructure, security tools and training to ensure secure code development.
• Will provide mentoring, support, and direction for other members of the team, as required
• Monitors security KPIs and KRIs to perform root cause analysis and management of systemic issues.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field from an accredited college or university, or related experience
• This position requires heavy tactical execution, strategic thinking, as well as metrics and reporting experience.
• A very strong information security and technology foundation is a must.
• 8 years of progressive infrastructure and application security experience; preferably within a large organization.
• Experience designing and implementing secure architecture and reference architectures
• Detailed understanding of secure network and application design concepts
• Direct experience in penetration testing, application and network vulnerability assessments required.
• Experience and participation in an application security program.
• Comfort working at all levels of seniority, both within the Cognizant organization or account
• Understanding of network design principles with and knowledge of the OSI model
• Network, Security, or Platform certification(s) (S , N , MCSP, CNA)
• Ability to think strategically, work with a sense of urgency and pay attention to detail
• Ability to present complex solutions and methods to a general community
• Security certifications desired such as CISSP, Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFA-GIAC, CCFP, etc.), or equivalent certification relating to computer forensics and computer incident handling is a plus
• Previous 24 x 7 operations experience
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US please send an email with your request to [email protected]
About the company
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.