Jobs For Ethical Hacker, Accenture is Hiring Federal -Cyber Security Ethical Hacker Consultant.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years of experience of application security design, development, analysis, configuration, compliance, and implementation (some project experience is a plus), or equivalent educational experience with application security experience.
- 2 years of experience analyzing malware, Advanced Persistent Threats, security breaches
- 2 years of experience with application or web development and understanding the security controls in Software Development Lifecycle
- 2 years of experience security hardening, vulnerability/penetration testing, or security code review
- 2 years of experience creating technical documentation
Washington DC, US
- Previous experience with conducting vulnerability research on hardware and software Experience using IdaPro, fuzzers, and protocol analyzers
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated
- Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
- Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- U.S. Citizenship Required.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
About the company
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 319,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.