Microsoft Is Hiring Senior Security Developer- Azure Cyber Security
The team will be building an analytical detection system to work on data an enterprise has (such as OS event logs, network traffic, etc) to detect emerging threats and advanced attacks that otherwise would not have been detected.
Location: Herzelia, Israel
We will harness machine learning, behavioral profiling, and other cutting edge technologies.
The team will also be responsible for delivering the security context and know-how to make the analytics relevant and accurate. Being a cloud infrastructure provider, we’re in a unique position to leverage that infrastructure and technology to add value not possible by anyone else.
We’re looking for multidisciplinary developers with rich security background, knowledgeable in Windows OS internals, strong on networking, malware research and penetration testing, to work on the system end-to-end from research and security content towards the very practical implementation and coding.
- 7+ years of professional experience in cybersecurity or related software development.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Experience and passion for software engineering and code (C# an advantage).
- Highly hands-on (coding, infra, end-to-end delivery).
- Excellent understanding of network design principles, Internet protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, etc) and cyber security (malware research, penetration testing, Windows internals).
- Knowledge in one of the following is an advantage:
- Azure, Cloud Computing, Virtualization, SDN.
- An all-around player capable of research, coding, and assume ownership.
- Autodidactic abilities to ramp up quickly on new technologies.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Great people skills, leadership and collaboration.
About the company
At Microsoft, we're about helping customers realize their potential. From gamers to governments, moms to mega-corporations, we serve just about every kind of customer, all over the globe.
Many people think Microsoft = software. We do do software-but we also do hardware, services, research, and more. We work on PC operating systems and applications-like Windows and Windows Live. Products for IT professionals and developers-like Windows Server and Visual Studio. Online services such as Bing and MSN. Business solutions like Office and Exchange. And devices like Xbox, keyboards, webcams, and mice. We're passionate about what we do.
What this means if you come to work here is opportunity-to do things that make a real difference in millions, even billions, of lives. To reach your potential. So why not take a closer look at Microsoft? We think you'll find that amazing things really do happen here.