Jobs For Cyber Security Engineer in Artech Information Systems
Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Ensure that proposed IT Security solutions are aligned with approved IT Security Strategy.
- Provide security guidance to management to meet security directives for new project initiatives and the design of enhancements of technology solutions.
- Ensure projects are compliant with the enterprise security architecture framework and secure development standards.
- Understand, assess, and document business priorities that will impact the target CyberSecurity Security deliverables.
- Document near-term security solutions to align with existing requirements and designs. Create and document long-term target security requirements.
- Assess, evaluate, and document existing security technology solutions (i.e. databases, application, network, governance or monitoring security tools and technologies).
- Perform gap analysis based on understanding of current-state and target-state IT security architectures.
- Review the security requirements and analysis, including application architecture for business application development and/or sourcing.
- Centrally manage assess, validate, monitor and close IT Security POC's to ensure success criteria meet standard solution architecture requirements.
Experience / Exposure / Education / Certification
Experience with and understanding of IT security practices.
Knowledge and exposure to core IT security capabilities and industry market trends.
7 - 10 years of professional experience in IT security.
Experience in building / developing enterprise security solutions
Expertise in security methodologies, standards and best practices (ITIL, ISO 27002, NIST and other security related practices).
High degree of interpersonal skills, proven ability to work well in team settings.
Excellent time management, and organizational skills.
Proficiency in verbal and written communications.
CISSP, CGEIT, CISM, CISA certified (or equivalent).
About this company
Artech Information Systems is the #12 Largest IT Staffing Company in the U.S. and an employer of choice for over 6,000 consultants. We recruit world-class talent for IT, engineering, and other professional jobs at 70+ Fortune and Global 500 companies coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the US and we welcome you to search the thousands of jobs in our cutting-edge GEM system for employment opportunities that fit your qualifications.