Jobs For Senior Cyber Security Engineer In VISA LLC
This candidate will be responsible for development and implementation of the Information Security Policy Tuning and Enrichment program, in place with our CyberSecurity Practice.
- Provide content creation and policy tuning for multiple security detection and alerting tools, including:
- Intrustion Detction Systems (IDS )
- Network Forensics and Network Intrusion
- Network Malware Detection
- Cloud Discovery and Enforcement
- DDoS Technologies which include Arbor, Prolexic etc Akamai.
- Develop actionable detections for the latest threats and attack vectors
- Implement new solutions that support real-time security monitoring operations and generate actionable information toward ensuring the continued protection of Visa information assets.
- Create and manage an enterprise process for identifying, prioritizing, and remediating system security gaps and weaknesses. This process will integrate with Visa's broader technology and enterprise risk management programs.
- Collaborate with other areas of cyber security and risk management teams to achieve Global Information Security program objectives.
- Implement simplified security metrics approach that enables executive leaders, line managers, and operational staff to quickly take action on application security related risks.
- Collaborate with all internal and 3rd party security teams to implement security controls that will protect the Visa brand from real or perceived security breaches.
- Work alongside a world-class credible and high performance security team comprised of engineering, operations and consultative internal advisory professionals globally.
- Effectively manage reported system, application and device vulnerabilities and through remediation and maintenance in adherence with incident response policies.
- Develop and optimize processes to improve security threat identification and remediation
- Maintain active understanding of industry practices for threat analytics and incident response.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline; advanced degree highly preferred
- 10+ years plus in technology, information security, and/or network administration
- Minimum of 5 years in large-scale enterprise security information and event management, incident response, and cyber security incident management.
- 5 +Experience with FireEye, Open DNS, Netwitness
- Strong understanding of firewall, proxies, intrusion detection and prevention, endpoint security, and application layer gateway technologies.
- 5+ years of experience with Splunk, Qradar, and other analytics tools.
- Strong understanding of web application design, function and Secure Software Development Lifecycle.
- Operational knowledge of systems, databases and network security engineering best practices.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills; able to quickly digest issues encountered and recommend an appropriate solution
- Experience in using scripting languages (Python, Perl, Bash) automate tasks and manipulate data. Programming experience is a plus
- Experience in developing custom signature (Snort, or other open source tools)
- CISSP or GSEC will be a plus
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team.