NVIDIA is Hiring IT Security Operations Generalist
The IT Security Operations and Compliance Team provide proactive security analysis to address the constantly evolving threat landscape; from driving risk management through IT compliance initiatives, to providing 24x7 security monitoring, event analysis, and incident response activities to help keep NVIDIA's customers, business interests, and assets secure.
NVIDIA is looking for an experienced information systems security professional to participate in the leadership and day-to-day operations of its IT Security Operations team. The IT Security Operations Generalist role shares responsibility for many aspects of the team's charter, from supporting line management activities, through leadership and strategic direction, to triaging and responding to security events.
- Participates in providing leadership to junior staff within the IT Security Operations function, and IT organization as a whole
- Leads security risk assessments and controls selection activities
- Supports the global delivery of IT Security Operations services ranging from vulnerability and threat management, through monitoring and incident response, to architectural oversight
- Leads or drives event analysis, and incident response activities coordinating with a global team
- Helps drive strategic direction for the function, ranging from planning and budgeting to motivational and promotional activities expounding the value of information security
- Liaisons with and offers strategic direction to related governance functions (such as InfoSec, Legal, HR, Physical Security/Facilities) plus senior and middle managers throughout the organization as necessary, on cyber and information security matters such as routine security activities plus emerging security risks and control technologies
- Recruitment, leadership and direction for a loose network of security ambassadors distributed throughout the organization
- Leads the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of IT Security Operations management and control systems in line with corporate objectives, industry standards and best practices
- Offers internal management consultancy advice and practical assistance on cyber security risk and control matters throughout the organization
- Minimum of 5+ years of full-time work experience in information security management and/or related functions (such as information security consulting, IT Audit or Risk Management). Information security management qualifications such as CISSP or CISM.
- Broad exposure to and demonstrated experience in the security industry ranging from infrastructure and application level security assessments and penetration testing, though security monitoring and incident response, to audit and architectural design.
- Knowledge of security across many disciplines (data, database, operating system, application, etc.)
- Strong understanding of threat modeling and security methodologies
- Experience participating and/or leading Incident Response activities
- Absolutely trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity
- Hands-on team leadership and management experience
- Typically a background in technical IT roles such as IT architecture, development or operations, with a clear and abiding interest in information security
Location: Bangalore, INDIA