Jobs For Mobile Security Researchers in Wegilant.
The Security researcher will play a key role in identifying new class of vulnerabilities in app ecosystem . He/She will keep the Dev/Test team updated about the latest vulnerabilities.
The Researcher will be responsible in maintaining and enhancing our vulnerability intelligence and defense system. The Researcher will also come up with PoCs and publish reports to public or to customers when needed. An ideal candidate is a mobile security solutions evangelist who injects security DNA to every team.
- Understanding of mobile security landscape
- Ability to create well documented vulnerability PoCs
- Ability to exploit and prevent OWASP Top 10 Web and Mobile vulnerabilites
- Understanding of Mobile OS (Android/IOS) security architecture.
- Ability to script attacks and defences for Mobile device in general and for Apps
- Collaborate with Dev and Test teams to drive innovation wrt to Mobile security solutions
- Design and Implementing PoCs when needed
- Create and improve vulnerability signatures
- Keep the dev and test team updated about recently seen attacks and defenses
- Driving quality by ensuring that AppVigil prevents all the recent attacks
- Innovate in the vulnerability detection space
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Security Vulnerabilities (Optional)
- Open Source Contribution
- Self learner
- Quick problem solver
- Startup guy
About The Company
Wegilant (A Startup venture founded by an IIT Bombay Alumnus) designs, implements and provides cyber security tools and services to corporate entities. The company got incubated in IIT Bombay business incubator SINE on 1 August 2013. Company has now grown big & moving out of Incubator this July.