JJobs For Senior Information Security Engineer In EverBank
Company Name: EverBank
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Industry: Computer & Network Security
Employment type: Full-time
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Job function: Information Technology
The Senior Information Security Engineer will be an important part of a rapidly growing Information Security Team and will be responsible for security monitoring, network and applications security, systems access control, identity and access management, penetration and vulnerability assessment, analysis and reporting, forensics and investigation.
- Providing advanced operations and engineering support for critical security systems and services including Windows and Linux servers, endpoint security, computer forensics, vulnerability/ penetration assessment/mitigation, and security event management (SIEM).
- Perform mitigation of network and application risks to ensure that all information systems, products and services meet information security standards.
- Responsible for identity and access management (IAM) systems and privileged accounts management.
- Provide information security support services while collaborating with program managers, engineers, developers, risk manager, and audit.
- Participate in implementation of information security monitoring and reporting.
- Perform regular information security procedure reviews and system attestations to ensure accuracy and compliance for internal and external audit.
- Serve as initial escalation point for information security team, providing outstanding customer service through timely, high quality issue resolution.
- Assess the appropriateness and effectiveness of security measures and recommend enhancements.
- Responsible for timely incident response and investigation requests.
- Write and contribute to project plans, author network security engineering level documentation, and develop detailed test plans.
- Support the information security program mission by completing related tasks as needed.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of networking and web technologies, identity and management (IAM) systems, forensics, incident response, and investigation.
- Proven ability to share knowledge, resolve conflict, create consensus, and lead complex projects.
- Proven ability to plan, test, and implement security controls.
- Comprehensive knowledge of IDS/IPS, NextGen and applications firewalls, VPN, DLP, data encryption, SIEM, vulnerability and penetration testing, Windows / Linux and database security.
- Ability to react quickly in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to participate in 24 X 7 rotation duties.
- Must display high level of critical thinking in order to weigh alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with requirements.
Training & Experience:
- BS in technology-related or information security-related curriculum required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience providing network, applications, and systems security administration services in a mission critical environment required.
- Experience implementing network, applications, and systems security and incident response operational policies and procedures at an enterprise level required.
- Understanding of advanced security protocols and standards, including a demonstrated ability to perform complex analysis and producing information security metrics preferred.
- Knowledge of information security frameworks and industry regulations (NIST, ISO, CoBIT, PCI, SOX).
- Knowledge of US banking security regulations (OCC / FFEIC, GLBA) preferred.
- Network and systems security certifications preferred (CCSP and/or GIAC's GCWN, GCUX, GCIH, GPEN).
EverBank is more than just a bank; it's the evolution of an idea. Traditional financial institutions had become wasteful, inflexible and stuck in the past. We thrive because we adapt, transform and push forward despite the ever-changing financial environment. From our headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida, we continue to gauge our success on that of our client's while seeking new opportunities to help them reach and surpass their goals. Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS: 399805